Service Protection Plan
Peace of mind for a low monthly fee.
When you take advantage of the Comcast Service Protection Plan, you'll enjoy worry-free maintenance of all inside wiring for your cable TV, high-speed Internet and phone services. In addition, you'll enjoy knowing you're covered for service calls related to customer-owned equipment connected to Comcast services and on-site education about your products.
The Service Protection Plan provides hassle-free service resolution so that you can continue enjoying your Comcast services as soon as possible. The plan is simple, it covers all Comcast services for one low monthly fee. It's easy to sign up, click here to chat with a live agent or call 1-800-COMCAST, the plan becomes active that day!
If you do experience a problem, just call 1-800-COMCAST, a local service representative will troubleshoot your problem over the phone or send out a skilled technician to quickly identify and fix the problem. The low monthly fee will simply appear as a separate charge on your monthly Comcast statement.
No Extra Charges
When you have the Service Protection Plan, you won't have to pay any extra hourly or incremental service charges for repairs covered under the plan.
Here’s what’s covered by the Comcast Service Protection Plan:
- Unlimited covered service calls with no contracts.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosis of cable TV, high-speed Internet and phone service problems.
- Hassle-free replacement and repair of defective customer inside wiring.
- Hassle-free replacement and repair of cable jumpers, cable connectors, splitters and phone jacks due to normal wear and tear.
- Service calls due to customer education or customer owned equipment connected to Comcast services.
- Confidence that if there is a problem with any Comcast service, Comcast will take care of it without incurring a service fee.
* The list above represents examples of items covered by Comcast Service Protection Plan and is not all inclusive. Refer to the Service Protection Plan Definitions, Terms and Conditions for full details.