Comcast’s IP Transit services meet the exacting needs of the largest distributed content providers and ISPs, providing customers the highest levels of performance, reliability and scalability.
- Comcast subscriber routes only.
- Direct connectivity to Comcast broadband subscriber networks and wholesale customer base.
- Direct connectivity to Comcast’s broadband subscriber networks.
- Plus, direct connectivity to our network infrastructure partners and the global Internet.
View Service Locations
Features & Network Overview
- Dedicated 1GigE or 10GigE ports
- IPv4 and or IPv6 routing
- Full BGP support & robust community strings
- Aggregate 95th percentile or flat-port billing
- Dedicated 24x7x365 Network Operations Center
- Extensive geographic coverage spanning most major carrier-neutral facilities.
- Comprehensive Service Level Agreements
The Comcast IP Backbone (AS7922)
- First and largest N x 40GB network in the world
- Production traffic exceeding 1Terabyte/second
- Serves more residential broadband customers than any other U.S. provider
- Fully converged, self-healing network supporting voice, video and data over IP
- Standardized on Cisco next-generation CRS platform
- Robust peering and interconnect relationships with global broadband networks