Only XFINITY Internet includes Constant Guard™, the most comprehensive suite of online protection offered by any major Internet Service Provider. It’s a $360 value included at no extra cost.
In addition to helping to protect your passwords and personal information such as User IDs and credit cards, Constant Guard also includes:
- Norton™ Security Suite - Defend your computer against viruses.
- Secure Backup & Share - Backup valuable files.
- IDENTITY GUARD® - Help safeguard yourself from identity theft.
Plus you can enjoy the convenience of secure, one-click access to your online accounts!
Learn more about online security with XFINITY
Secure Backup & Share-2 GB of online storage included!
Comcast brings you peace of mind with secure online storage, included with your Comcast Internet subscription. Protect all your valuable files like photos, music, videos, emails and more.
- Quick & Easy Backup - download once and have files backed up automatically
- Secure, Reliable Protection - helps protect your files with advanced encryption technology
- Remote Access & Sharing - retrieve files easily from your personalized website.
- Additonal storage space available at affordable prices too!
Learn more about Secure Backup & Share
Comcast.net: your gateway to a world of online entertainment
- Enjoy full access to Comcast.net, where you can share photos, listen to your favorite music, shop, and play games.
- Check TV listings and access over 130,000 news and entertainment videos from Fox Sports, E!, and more.
Learn more about Comcast.net
Beyond Broadband Internet
In addition to providing you with an unparalleled online experience, Comcast brings even more value to your home entertainment with Digital Cable Service with On Demand from Comcast, Comcast HD, and Digital Home Phone Service from Comcast.
Installation and Setup
When you sign up for Internet service from Comcast, you can get things up and running whenever you like with our convenient Self-Install Kit.
- No need to schedule or wait for an appointment.
- Install quickly with simple equipment and an easy guide. We send everything you need.
Rather have a professional handle it? Just let us know, and a local technician will come to your house and take care of everything.
Offer ends 6/21/12, and is limited to new residential customers with accounts in good standing. Not available in all areas. Offer limited to Performance High-Speed Internet and requires subscription to either Comcast Cable or phone service at regular rates. To qualify for offer, service must be ordered via www.comcast.com. AFTER THE 6 MONTH PROMOTIONAL PERIOD OR IF ANY SERVICE IS DOWNGRADED, COMCAST’S REGULAR CHARGES APPLY UNLESS SERVICE IS CANCELED. SERVICE MAY BE CANCELED BY CALLING 1-800-COMCAST. Comcast’s current monthly service charges for the advertised services range from $42.95 to $59.95, and may vary depending on your area and other Comcast services (if any) received. Limited to service to a single outlet. Equipment, installation and taxes extra. May not be combined with other offers. Many factors affect speed. Actual speeds vary and are not guaranteed. PowerBoost provides bursts of download and upload speeds for the first 10 MB and 5 MB of a file, respectively. Incorporates fiber and coax. Norton comparisons based on Antivirus, Internet Security and Total Security Performance Benchmarking, Edition 4, by PassMark Software Pty., Ltd. (March 2009). Professional installation (for an additional fee) required for non-Comcast cable video customers, and rates vary according to service area. Self-Install Kit, requires customer installation, may only be used for existing cable wired outlets, and is not available in all areas. Shipping and handling and other charges may apply. Please call your local Comcast office for restrictions and complete details about service, prices and equipment. Comcast ©2011. Norton is a trademark of Symantec Corporation. All rights reserved.